You're only a few steps away from having a freshley cleaned home...Why Wait?
Caring For Our Environment
At Clean & Serene we recognise that the nature of our business has potential to impact detrimentally on the environment, particularly where we use cleaning materials, and this is reflected in our choice of products and equipment:
- We use exclusively Ecover cleaning products throughout all cleans, and only when absolutely necessary use small quantities of bleach or degreaser.
- Whenever possible we opt for concentrates as this reduces the amount of chemical required and decreases transportation and packaging requirements.
- We reuse bottles, where feasible, instead of throwing them away.
- All our hoovers are of a professional grade and extremely powerful which reduces time spent on vacuuming and subsequently energy consumption.
- We use only the best quality microfibre cloths and mops to prevent the need for unnecessary replacements; due to the quality and nature of this material, very little product is needed.
- We never use disposable paper products for cleaning.
We offer bespoke cleans built to your individual specification and budget. To find out exactly what you can expect from a regular or one-off clean, order our brochure here.
- Regular Weekly, Fortnightly or 4-Weekly cleans
- One-off cleans including end of tenancy, pre/post event cleans, and ad hoc cleans for those who don’t wish to commit to a regular clean
- Housekeeping duties such as ironing and washing – please get in touch for more information
- All products and equipment provided at no extra cost
- All cleaners fully insured and police checked
We do a range of Commercial Cleans including, but not limited to:
- Communal areas
- Sports clubs
As with our Domestic Cleans, all products and equipment are provided at no extra cost and all cleaners are fully insured and police checked.
Who We Are
“Clean & Serene is a medium-sized family-run Domestic and Commercial cleaning company that was started 5 years ago by myself and my partner Emi. With two young children and a busy lifestyle, we understand the importance of finding that balance between work and family life, which can often be chaotic. Our aim is to simply free you from some of your daily chores to enable you to spend more time doing the things you love most, whatever they may be.”